ATLANTA, Feb. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Centrinet Corp. today announced that they have received the Center of Excellence (COE) designation from Liquidware Labs, the leader in desktop transformation solutions for VMware and Citrix platforms. This designation is conveyed upon Acceler8 level Channel Partners who have consistently demonstrated the highest standard of knowledge and technical delivery in virtual desktop projects. This designation is only conferred upon Acceler8 Partners who have integrated the Liquidware Labs transformation methodology and tool set into their business processes to deliver superior services to the highest standards in an industry-leading technical framework.
“We are pleased to recognize Centrinet as a Center of Excellence Partner for their serious commitment to staying on the leading edge of Desktop Transformation with solutions from Liquidware Labs,” said Chris Akerberg, President and COO of Liquidware Labs. “Desktop virtualization has been a ‘speeding train’ with significant advancements emerging very rapidly. It takes a very special kind of organization to not only keep up with these developments, but to choose to master them and rise to the top of their game.”
“Centrinet’s business is based on presenting and delivering solutions that best fit our customers’ needs. We’ve built our reputation on technology from partners with similar core values. Liquidware Labs has been an ideal partner for Centrinet over the last several years and have added value to our team at every level of the organization,” said Dario Ferreira, Executive Vice President of Centrinet. “We have found Liquidware Labs solutions are essential in helping address requirements in our customer environments to successfully move them to next generation desktops. We are honored to have the Center of Excellence distinction.”
“Liquidware Labs is a true partner-focused vendor with a field team that is always ready to help add value for our customers. Their solution portfolio success is attributed to straight-forward infrastructure requirements, ease-of-setup, and in turn, simplification of ongoing management and support,” said Derrick Faur, Technology Solutions Lead at Centrinet.
Only a handful of Acceler8 Partners have achieved the Liquidware Labs COE designation as it requires them to satisfy the following requirements:
- Partners are required to have in-depth knowledge of virtualization platforms and virtual desktop technologies related to those platforms as it relates to capacity planning and infrastructure design for end-user computing initiatives.
- Partners are required to have held the level of Acceler8 Partner for a minimum of 12 months.
- All relevant parts of the Partner organization receives focused sales and technical training on a regular basis, with multiple staff from each discipline participating in these sessions.
- Partners must have a demonstrated track record of successfully delivering Assessment and Health Checks.
- All Partner staff engaged with customers directly will understand Liquidware Labs solutions in depth and are able to relay relevant information across the different levels of clients organizations involved in the decision-making process.
- Partners must regularly demonstrate Liquidware Labs’ products in their internal demonstration facility and/or leverages the Test Drive feature on the Liquidware Labs site, by directing customers to it or leading customers through the Test Drive.
- Partners are actively involved in product Beta programs.
- Partner staffs’ product knowledge and relevant concepts are evaluated through a rigorous technical interview conducted by a senior Liquidware Labs Regional Technical Representative.
- Partners are required to have deployed all products in production customer environments. Implementations are fully documented, and all documentation is version managed and adheres to strict quality standards.
For a complete list of Liquidware Labs COE Partners, please visit www.liquidwarelabs.com/partners/center-excellence
Since its founding in 2000, Centrinet Corporation is regarded today as one of the leading solution advisors of emerging technologies in the Southeast. First establishing itself as a consistent services innovator in the virtualization services sector, Centrinet matured to include business oriented services that echo the core objectives of a given organization. Several thousand projects and over a decade later, Centrinet’s unique analysis and advanced methodologies elevate it above traditional service providers by allowing unparalleled alignment between your business objectives and the technology used to achieve those objectives. In short, Centrinet gets to the heart of your business needs, aligns your business IT goals, and only then prescribes and administers the right tech solution to fit your company. We make sure your company reaches its goals because our success is driven by your success. Visit info.centrinetcorp.com/center-of-excellence for more information.
About Liquidware Labs
Liquidware Labs™ is the leader in desktop transformation solutions for next-generation physical and virtual desktops, including VMware View®, Citrix® XenDesktop, Red Hat® and Microsoft® Windows 7. The company’s innovative Stratusphere™ FIT and Stratusphere™ UX products support assessment, design, monitoring and diagnostics (Health Checks) of virtual desktop environments. Liquidware Labs award-winning ProfileUnity™ solution with FlexApp, FlexDisk and Flex-IO features supports migration to Windows 7, user and application virtualization and VDI performance acceleration. Liquidware Labs products are VMware-certified and Citrix Ready, and are available through a global network of partners. Visit www.liquidwarelabs.com for further information.